Thursday, May 03, 2007

Kennel #5

There are a lot of things in this country that leave me scratching my head. A couple years ago, we started to see a rise in metrosexuals here, brought out of the closet by big marketing pushes. And this season, we see the ultimate accessory--small dogs whose sizes seem regulated by FAA carry-on restrictions.

A merger was inevitable. I hereby announce my search for financial backing for Dog Cosmetics. Though be comforted in the fact that as I bask in my wealth off this idea, I will retain my high moral standards. All products will be free of Human Testing, rest assured...



On the turntable: Ali Farka Toure, "Niafunke"
On the nighttable: George MacDonald Frasier, "Flashman"

1 comment:

Taiko Tari said...

Hi Ted,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Just read some of your posts and they're thought enriching.
Those miniature one-size-fit-all dogs really is booming here in Tokyo, too. Everybody seems to have these dogs. I personally don't care much for them. Those dogs are no fun, you will actually have to carry them on you if you want to take them out for a jog! No fun at all.

Hope to see you in EC this year. Will keep you posted!

Tari