Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's the large things too...

...like incredibly fucking noisy election trucks...

...or an absolute lack of irony. In Japan, one of the main delivery companies is called Pelican. This morning, a woman came into my genkan, shouting out, "It's Pelican." Me: "You're no pelican, you're a human being."

(Chirp................... Chirp........................ Chirp..............................)


On the turntable: "AIZAWA DE GOZAIMASU!!!!!YOROSHIKU ONEGAI ITASHIMASU!!!!!!!!"
On the nighttable: A large fucking gun. (Oh, how I wish)

2 comments:

Emily K said...

Ahh, one of the perks of living in a truly remote town is that I didn't have to put up with much in the line of election trucks. It helped that I spent most of last weekend in an even more remote town. I got my fill of all that nonsense a few months ago during my town's mayoral election.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.